When you want something, all the Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Minggu, 30 Oktober 2011

The Things I Don't Like




The things which I don’t like..
The first, I don’t like people who likes lying. I think, all of you, of      course don’t like a lie. Next, I want write a list about what things I don’t like.
Check It Out!
The things which I don’t like   :
  • 1.       I don’t like people who likes lying
  • 2.       I don’t like trapping in the traffic jam
  • 3.       I don’t like if there’s people is only talk more, do less
  • 4.       I don’t like doing a thing by pressure
  • 5.       I don’t like waiting for a uncertainty thing
  • 6.   I don't like people who come to me if they need. and go away if the don't need
  • 7.   I don't like Global Warming

And Much again. But on the back of unlike, certainly we keep so much ‘like’. So, do what you like, and don’t do what you don’t like.

2 komentar:

  1. I think we have a same. I dont like people come to me if they need and go away if they dont need me again. I often feel this.
    But what can I do. I just can be patient. I let it until they realize that.

    BalasHapus
  2. @Li Ing : yeah. keep patient... hehe

    BalasHapus