When you want something, all the Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Jumat, 28 Oktober 2011

My Activity In English




Friday...
Morning until night, I only spent my day at Office and Campus. As usual, today I went to work at 07.45 a.m. I didn't know what happen today. There were so many policemen at the side of the Gatot Subroto Street when I was going to work. But, I didn’t see clearly because the public transportation ran very fast.
When I
arrived and I had scanned finger for absent, I went to my room. At there, My boss who just came back from Australia was doing a lot of price change.
That’s made us busy to change all the price.

After came back from the work, I went to campus immediately. After that, I got home around 08.30 p.m.
My activity has be a routine everyday except, Saturday and Sunday.
Only the event which happened every day was different. But everyday which we pass, we must enjoy it.

6 komentar: